Inside Sales/Marketing Representative
Industrie Lemieux Inc. is seeking an Inside Sales/Marketing Representative to support and assist in the continued development of our sales growth across North America. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to develop and effectively manage a concrete sales pipeline. This position is an excellent opportunity to build a career with a growing company.
A career at Industrie Lemieux Inc. will challenge you while allowing you to discover your full potential. We're looking for a dynamic, early-career professional to join our growing team.
YOUR DAILY LIFE AT INDUSTRIE LEMIEUX
- Find different ways to attract new customers.
- Participate in the management of incoming sales requests, leads, opportunities and customer follow-up.
- Qualify leads, convert leads into opportunities and distribute opportunities to the sales team across our 5 divisions in North America
- Generate and nurture qualified leads from marketing initiatives for sales development and channel distribution teams as appropriate.
- Work closely with our prospecting team.
- You'll be using Salesforce CRM to track sales opportunities, create quotes for potential customers, make sales projections and reports to ensure the team's annual sales targets are met.
- Proactively contribute to B2B sales activities to build a sustainable sales pipeline that exceeds the targets set by the VP Sales.
- Find new opportunities and quickly develop relationships with new customers.
- Your passion for business led you to earn a degree, preferably in sales or marketing.
- More than 3 years' experience in sales, with experience in the metal industry would be an asset
- An effective communicator capable of establishing links and relationships with people at all levels of an organization, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are comfortable with cold calling and passing on qualified leads.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen sense of organization and priority management.
- We have customers all over North America, including Quebec, so we are fluent in bothEnglish and French.
- Computer literate, with experience using Microsoft Office products and CRM tools (preference given to Salesforce experience).
- A team player with a good sense of humor and the will to succeed.
- Efficient time management and the ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
WHO WE ARE!
- Our head office is in Boucherville Qc and we have 5 factories across Canada and the United States.
- Our company has a dynamic culture and is committed to ensuring that employees are supported and engaged. We offer opportunities for advancement to all employees.
- We're a thriving company with solid year-on-year results, thanks in particular to direct sales and the generation of new customers.
- You'll be supported by experienced and competent colleagues.
- Weekly individual coaching with one of the industry's top business coaches
- Compensation and benefits above industry standards
CE QU'ON VOUS OFFRE /WHAT WE OFFER
- Assurance Dentaire/Dental insurance
- Assurance Invalidité/Disability insurance
- Assurance Maladie/Health insurance
- Assurance Vie/Life insurance
- Corporate events/Social events
- Programme d'Aide aux Employés/Employee assistance program
- Group RRSP/Celloective RRSP
Where are we/Ou sommes-nous
- 1401 Graham Bell Street, Boucherville Qc
- 37.5 Heures/Hours
- Lundi au Vendredi/ Monday to Friday
- Quart de jour/Day shift
Salary: Lets discuss
Selon experience/according to experience
Envoyé votre CV/Send your resume
The main place of work is located in Boucherville, Quebec
Position available immediately, apply online by filling out the form!